9.30 Opening session
Introduction of Gianni PITTELLA, Vice-President of the European Parliament
Introduction of Pietro SCOTT JOVANE, General Manager of Microsoft Italia
Introduction of Marco SCURRIA MEP, Internet Inter-Parliamentary-Group E.P.
10.30 Round-table discussion "How job changes, how industries change, in Europe and in the world"
Introduce, facilitate and moderate Dorothee BELZ (Associated General Counsel, Microsoft) and Andrea PERSCIARELLI (Head of Political Editorial Office, TG5)
London School of Economics, presents first insight of cloud computing research on Italian market
Giorgio DE RITA, DG DigitPA
Luigi PERISSICH, DG CSIT -V IT Industrial Association
Cosimo LA ROCCA, ASI - V Italian Space Agency
Ernesto SOMMA - V Director PORE, Regional Affairs Department
Fulvio ANANASSO - V Director Research, AGCom (TLC Authority)
11:30 Cloud and Privacy address speech
- Franco PIZZETTI, President of Italian Data Protection Authority
11:45 Round-table discussion "How to manage the innovation: the role of national, European and international bodies"
Introduce, facilitate and moderate John VASSALLO (ACG & VP EU Affairs, Microsoft) and Andrea PESCIARELLI (Head of Political Editorial Office, TG5)
Think Tank & Political Foundations:
- Italia Protagonista: Maurizio GASPARRI, Head of PDL (EPP) Parliamentary Group at the Senate of the Republic, TLC Minister from 2001 to 2005
- Glocus Innovazione: Linda LANZILLOTTA, Regional Affairs Minister from 2006 to 2008
- Mezzogiorno Europa: Luigi NICOLAIS, IT Minister from 2006 to 2008
Mario VALDUCCI V President of TLC Committee, Chamber of Deputies
- Antonio TAJANI, Vice-President of the E.C., Enterprise Commissione